10 Makeup Tips for Black Women
- Make sure your primer compliments your foundation ~ whether water or oil your primer and foundation should share the same base otherwise they will repel each other or cause the products to slide making it difficult to blend correctly.
- To avoid “cakey makeup” use finishing spray to give your face an even, natural look. Finishing spray makes makeup last longer and gives a dewy and or matte finished look.
- When applying false lashes, make sure you don’t apply them directly after adding the glue to the strip but wait 30 to 40 seconds before applying to lash line.
- Work with your undertones.
- Never neglect your skin type - normal/dry, dry, normal/oily, oily.
- Do not worry about uneven skin tones.
- Moisturize your skin.
- Flaunt a Normal Skin Color.
- Don’t forget to use concealer and blush.
- Experiment, experiment, experiment!
Note: These tips may vary from person to person and are not intended to diagnose treat, cure, or prevent any disease or disability.