Lash Extension Care 101
Lash extensions make anyone look glamorous 24/7, and they are relatively low-maintenance, especially compared to daily makeup and false lashes.
- Don’t wet your lashes for the first 24 hours
- Brush your eyelash extensions daily
- Do not rub, scrub, or pull at your eyes
- Do not wear waterproof eye products, especially mascara
- Only use oil-free eye products
- Do not use oil-based or harsh makeup removers
- Be gentle during the removal process. Know how to remove your extensions at home. Do not try to glue your extensions back on at home
- Don’t use lash curlers on your extensions
- Don’t tint or perm your extensions
- Go in for a refill every 2 to 3 weeks
Please note that the content contained in this blog is intended to be used for general educational and informational purposes only.