HOW TO EASILY DETANGLE DRY, NATURAL HAIR
Detangling your hair can be a nightmare without the right techniques and products. Detangling your hair should never be a rush job. Remember patience is key to a successful detangling.
1. Spray hair with a leave-in conditioner.
2. Section your hair in 6-8 sections with your fingers or a wide tooth comb. Remember, the smaller the sections the easier to detangle.
3. Use your fingers to comb thru your hair first - ease the tangles apart.
4. Use wide-tooth comb to finish combing out.
5. Always begin at the bottom and work your way up.
6. Use one hand to comb and the other hand to hold the bottom of your hair so that you aren’t pulling it too hard.
7. Use additional moisture when needed.
Please note that the content contained in this blog is intended to be used for general educational and informational purposes only.