Reasons to Remove Your Makeup Every Night
It is very important to remove makeup before going to bed - it can cause extensive damage to your skin during the night. The skin renews itself while you sleep, and when you leave makeup on, you are preventing that from happening. The skin ceases to breathe and fatigue signs appear soon enough. As most makeup is made of oily substances, when it stays on for the next day, it clogs your pores
1. You'll keep your skin clean and oxygenated.
2. It prevents premature aging.
3. It reduces acne.
4. It helps reduce appearance of dark circles.
5.It helps your skin look brighter.
6. It helps avoid weak and brittle eyelashes.
7. You'll avoid flaccidity.
8. It prevents skin allergies.
9. It prevents eye irritation.
Please note that the content contained in this blog is intended to be used for general educational and informational purposes only.